Discover the Spanish alphabet for toddlers from 2 to 5 years old.
Removed from AppStore in november 2016
Featuring eye catching collage from the designer Anne Da Cunha - Guillegault, and pronunciation by a native Spanish speaker of the letter and the object. Learning the alphabet and some vocabulary is fun.
The app has, by design, no clickable area to prevent inappropriate activation by young enthusiast.
The control panel is in iPhone "Settings".
Different scrolling modes are available :
- Auto : automatic scrolling with adjustable delay (default),
- Tap : tap anywhere on the screen for next flashcard,
- Slide : slide to the right for next flashcard, slide to the left for going back to previous.
The voice can be removed (Off) or reactivated (Male / Female).
We already have ideas for the future, but feel free to send us your suggestions.
Would you prefer french alphabet ? There is anAlphabet.
Snapshots iPad: (25% zoom, clic for full screen)
Keywords: Alphabet, abc, toddlers, spanish.
- 1.00 : First version.
- 1.20 : Issue 10/09/15 :
- Improved icons, no more confusion between anAlphabet and Analfabeto
- iOS 4 multitasking support
- New order : random
- 1.30 : New voice : female
- 1.31 : Issue 11/09/19 : Removed from AppStore in november 2016
- Retina icon
- Big fix for iPad scrolling, small fix for iPhone
© Equinox Data Concept / Eric Da Cunha 2010-2016