Discover the French alphabet for toddlers from 2 to 5 years old.
Removed from AppStore in november 2016.
Featuring eye catching collage from the designer Anne Da Cunha - Guillegault, and pronunciation by a native French speaker of the letter and the object. Learning the alphabet and some vocabulary is fun.
The app has, by design, no clickable area to prevent inappropriate activation by young enthusiast.
The control panel is in iPhone "Settings".
Different scrolling modes are available :
- Auto : automatic scrolling with adjustable delay (default),
- Tap : tap anywhere on the screen for next flashcard,
- Slide : slide to the right for next flashcard, slide to the left for going back to previous.
The voice can be removed (Off) or reactivated (Male / Little girl).
We already have ideas for the future, but feel free to send us your suggestions.
Would you prefer spanish alphabet ? There is anAlfabeto.
Keywords: Alphabet, abc, toddlers, french.
- 1.00 : First version.
- 1.10 : New voice : little girl.
- 1.20 : update 10/10/08 :
- Improved icons, no more confusion between anAlphabet and Analfabeto
- iOS 4 multitasking support
- New order : random
- 1.31 : update 11/09/19 : Removed from AppStore in november 2016
- retina icon
- big fix for iPad scrolling, small fix for iPhone
- spanish translation
© Equinox Data Concept / Eric Da Cunha 2010-2016